Kobler IP is committed to protecting your privacy through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, KoblerIP.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website; and
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide
The information collected on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Kobler IP, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Kobler IP shares information collected through its website with vendors who administer technical support for Kobler IP’s website and vendors who provide marketing services for Kobler IP. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose information received from Kobler IP except as necessary to perform services on its behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
Additionally, Kobler IP will share or disclose personal information:
- Where required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process;
- When needed in order to provide legal services to its clients;
- In response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When it believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect its legal interests or to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- In connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; and
- While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, or bankruptcy.
Kobler IP will not otherwise sell, rent, trade, or disclose personal information submitted through its website except as described in this Policy.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Protection of Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Kobler IP stores your personal information for as long as needed: for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection; for its business purposes; or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law. We encourage you to periodically review our website for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Last modified: June 2, 2021